Wingz’s mission is to connect people through meaningful transportation. The Wingz Community Guidelines were developed to help make each experience safe, respectful, and positive. The guidelines below help explain some of the specific kinds of positive community engagement on the Wingz Platform, as well as the behaviors or circumstances that may cause you to lose access to the Platform. There will always be unforeseen events that may ultimately lead to your losing access to using the Platform and services, but the following guidelines provide the basis for the behavior we expect from all in the Wingz community. Not following any one of our guidelines can constitute a material breach or violation of the terms of your agreement with Wingz and may result in the loss of access to part or all of the Wingz Platform.
We update our Community Guidelines regularly to help make sure everyone in the Wingz community always feels safe and welcome.
Treat others with respect and kindness:
- Everybody needs a little extra kindness and you go above and beyond to make sure others are comfortable when interacting with you.
- We won't all agree all the time, but disagreement is no excuse for disrespectful behavior. We will all experience frustration from time to time, but we cannot allow that frustration to become personal attacks.
- You respect personal differences and keep your opinions and judgments to yourself.
- We don’t ask personal questions or act aggressively toward others. Aggressive behavior includes yelling, swearing, name-calling, threats, and personal attacks.
- No one should be touched without their consent.
- Offer help, but don't assume the other person wants to be helped. Always ask.
- Teamwork is key: Support, Drivers, and Riders all want a positive ride experience. We can only succeed if we work together as a team. We will always do our best to find common ground and follow policies.
- Sexual assault and sexual misconduct of any kind is prohibited.
- Wingz prohibits discrimination based on traits such as religion, sexual orientation, age, language, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, race, ethnicity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, individuals who report allegedly unlawful conduct in good faith shall not be subject to any form of retaliation.
- Everyone should always feel safe and welcome on the Wingz platform.
We put safety first:
- Follow all local/state/federal traffic laws.
- We follow safe driving practices and avoid distracted driving.
- We handle each other’s information with confidentiality.
- You show up when you say you will.
- Weapons, alcohol, and cigarettes are not allowed inside the vehicle during any Wingz trip.
- You use an accurate profile picture and name.
- Passengers under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
Driver Screening and Compliance:
- All potential drivers in the United States are required to undergo driver and criminal screenings. Existing drivers must consent to additional follow-up screenings.
- All Wingz drivers must maintain and stay in compliance with all required state, federal, or local licenses, certifications, and training courses as a condition of remaining on the platform.
What if these guidelines aren’t for me?