19-Point Vehicle Inspections (scroll to the bottom of the page for 19-Pt Inspection form)
A 19-point Vehicle Inspection is a safety check that needs to be renewed every 12 months. It will check 19 different spots on your car to make sure they are in good condition and functioning properly. This is NOT an emissions inspection.
If your vehicle is brand new and you are the first owner, we will accept a purchase agreement or the delivery inspection receipt. If you already have an inspection form you obtained for another rideshare company less than 12 months ago, please feel free to send it to us and we will check if we can accept it.
The 19-point inspection can be obtained from a car repair shop or a car dealership garage as long as they have a licensed mechanic. Not every car repair shop offers this service, however.
- Car dealerships are the best and most consistent places to get the inspection.
- For car repair shops, FireStone and JiffyLube are the most consistent places to obtain the inspection.
- Finally, there is a company called Rideshare Mechanic where drivers can schedule an appointment to do their vehicle inspection remotely. Their website is https://ridesharemechanic.com.
Reasons why your 19-point inspection might be rejected
- Vehicle information doesn't match the vehicle information you provided (e.g. VIN mismatch)
- The inspection report is more than 12 months old
- Not all the test points passed and/or are checked off
- Missing information - all fields need to be completed
- Missing signature from the mechanic who inspected the vehicle and/or from the driver
Click the link below for a copy of a blank 19-Point Vehicle Inspection form you can print and have your mechanic complete: