A new transfer policy was put into place on March 7, 2016. Transfers via text message will no longer be accepted; you must use the transfer button in the app or email firstname.lastname@example.org under the below situations.
*If you have an emergency transfer, please send an email and call 888-231-8124.
When to use the transfer button:
- If you accepted the ride and you are no longer able to provide the ride.
- You accepted a ride too close to another ride and know that you will be late.
- Click here for a tutorial on how to transfer a ride.
Please note the following fees will apply:
Transfer Request Timing Transfer Fee
More than 12 hours before the pick-up $10
Between 4 & 12 hours before the pick-up $20
Less than 4 hours before the pick-up Full Fare
When to email email@example.com:
- Your passenger's flight is delayed, and you can no longer accommodate the new pick up.
- The rider has entered incorrect details or is at fault.
- You can no longer fulfill a directly accepted ride but have found a new Wingz driver who can provide the ride.
*Please note, transfers to another driver will only take place during business hours Monday through Friday, 5:00am to 10:30pm (PST)
Wingz does not keep any of the transfer fees. 100% of these fees will be used to incentivize other drivers to accept the transferred ride request. The only exception is if we cannot find a new driver, in which case the fees are used to help compensate the rider.