A new transfer policy was put into place on March 7, 2016. Transfers via text message will no longer be accepted, you must use the transfer button in the app or email email@example.com under the below situations.
*If you have an emergency transfer, please send an email and call 888-231-2124.
When to use the transfer button:
- If you accepted the ride and you are no longer able to provide the ride.
- You accepted a ride too close to another ride and know you will be late.
- Click here for a tutorial on how to transfer a ride.
Please note the following fees will apply:
Transfer Request Timing Transfer Fee
More than 12 hours before the pick-up $10
Between 4 & 12 hours before the pick-up $20
Less than 4 hours before the pick-up Full Fare
When to email firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your passengers flight is delayed and you can no longer accommodate the new pick up.
- The rider has entered incorrect details or is at fault.
- You can no longer fulfill a directly accepted ride but have found a new Wingz driver who can provide the ride.
*Please note, transfers to another driver will only take place during business hours Monday through Friday, 7:30am to 7:00pm (PST)
Wingz does not keep any of the transfer fees. 100% of these fees will be used to incentivize other drivers to accept the transferred ride request. The only exception is if we cannot find a new driver, in which case the fees are used to help compensate the rider.