You may run into instances where you find you are no longer able to provide a ride which you previously accepted. Depending on the reason for transferring, there is 1 of 2 courses of action you must take.
*If you have an emergency transfer, please send an email or call 888-231-8124.
When to use the transfer button in your Wingz Driver app:
- If you accepted the ride and you are no longer able to provide the ride.
- You accepted a ride too close to another ride and know that you will be late.
Please note the following fees will apply when transferring in the app:
Transfer Request Timing Transfer Fee
More than 12 hours before the pick-up $10
Between 4 & 12 hours before the pick-up $20
Less than 4 hours before the pick-up Full Fare
When NOT to use the transfer button, but email email@example.com instead:
- Your passenger's flight is delayed or early by 30 minutes or more, and you can no longer accommodate the new pick-up.
- The rider has entered incorrect details or is at fault.
- You can no longer fulfill a directly accepted ride but have found a new Wingz driver who can provide the ride.
Wingz does not keep any of the transfer fees. 100% of these fees will be used to incentivize other drivers to accept the transferred ride request. The only exception is if we cannot find a new driver, in which case the fees are used to help compensate the rider.