☃️December Standing Order Bonus: Earn More with Wingz! ❄️
Attention Wingz drivers! This December only, we've got an exclusive bonus for those accepting NEW standing orders with successful completion. It has to be a newly accepted standing order in December, not an existing one you already have been completing. Request the Standing Orders you want ASAP, requests as always are first come first serve. Here's the details:
Bonus Rewards: Successfully complete a newly accepted standing order for the month of December, get an extra $50.
Tiered Bonuses: Complete multiple newly accepted standing orders for higher rewards. For instance, completing 3 newly accepted standing orders in December to receive a $150 bonus.
No Caps: There is no limit on successful standing order completion. We encourage you to commit and successfully complete as many as you’re able to. Many of our drivers already successfully complete several standing orders each month!
- This bonus is valid for December only.
Recurring Trips: Only newly accepted standing orders count towards this December bonus. See section with FAQs for more details.
- Standing orders must go at least 2 times or more per week. If the standing order only goes one day a week, it would not be eligible. The below two situations would be eligible to receive bonus:
- A) Successfully complete 5 round trips (10 legs) for one standing order in the month of December.
- B) Successfully complete at least 10 legs for one standing order in the month of December.
- Summary: Either 5 round trips or 10 total legs have to be for the same standing order to qualify. **No mixing and matching multiple standing orders to reach 5 round trips or 10 total legs, mixing and matching progress from multiple standing orders would not qualify for the bonus. Each $50 bonus achieved would be for successful completion of an individual standing order.**
- No-showing for a standing order or receiving a complaint from Verida or the member will make you ineligible to receive the bonus for that specific standing order. **Cancellations do not count towards successful completion of round trips or successfully completed legs.**
- All completed legs for a Standing order will count towards your 10 completed leg progress for the standing order in question.
- Please see the section on the side tab of this page for Frequently asked questions to ensure your plan of action will qualify for this December Bonus.
Important Notice Regarding Bonus: When requesting a standing order, it is crucial that you first examine your schedule to make sure you can accommodate the standing order. If you request a standing order, it is expected that you commit to following through on the standing order for the duration of the Standing Order.
Standing orders are a fantastic opportunity for you as a driver to take your services to the next level; being a reliable and consistent driver for members in need of medically necessary transportation within your community.
If Wingz discovers that a driver is returning a standing order after completing the minimum requirements to meet the bonus criteria, they will be ineligible for the bonus.
Process to Request a Standing Order:
Request the Standing Orders you want ASAP, requests as always are first come first serve. Attached to the email sent out will be the current list of standing order trips available in the state of Georgia. We encourage you to take a look and let us know which standing orders interest you by providing the corresponding ID number(s) and the date you can begin running each standing order. When you request a standing order, you are committing to being the designated driver for all associated trips indefinitely - at least the next 1-3 months. It is crucial to consider your availability and schedule before making any commitments.
Let us know which Standing Order you can commit to and once the Standing Order is assigned to Wingz, it will be immediately assigned to you if you are the first to request the Standing Order. We have also observed plenty of opportunities for multiload when Standing Orders are dropping off at the same location, so be sure to take advantage of them.
❄️Act now, drive, and enjoy extra earnings this December with Wingz! Standing orders take work to coordinate and they require commitment, on time performance, and professionalism from you as a driver. Go the extra mile, assist those with regular and recurring appointments, and get rewarded for doing so successfully!☃️