Standing orders are a great way to
- secure a recurring source of income and give you more visibility about your weekly earnings,
- create opportunities to multi-load and multiply your per-mile earnings
- build rewarding and positive relationships with the members you transport.
Wingz has hundreds of standing orders available and it is not always obvious to find the standing orders that are right for you. That's why we have built the Standing Order Finder tool, which helps you identify available standing orders that are real-time updates by using a set of filters and a map view.
How does it work?
- Use the Standing Order Finder tool link we have sent you
- Click on the filter iconlocated in the upper right corner of the screen
- This will display the filter options you can choose to limit the standing orders displayed on the map to those that are relevant for you:
To display only available Standing orders with
- A Pick-up locations in Fulton County and
- A Pick-up time for the A leg between 7 and 9 am EST
- Service needed 5 days a weekdays, Monday to Friday.
you would set the filter as follows:
1. Click on "Leg A Pick-up Time" and enter:
2. Click on "Standing Order Days County" to select the service days.
Enter the day abbreviation separated by a space then click on "done". Day abbreviations we use are
M for Monday,
T for Tuesday,
W for Wednesday,
TH for Thursday,
F for Friday,
SA for Saturday,
SU for Sunday
More out Monday to Friday example this would be:
3. Click on "Pickup County" and enter the county then click on "done":
The map will refresh and only show your filtered results.
Click on any of the blue locator icons on the map to see details about the standing order, including the payout amount.
If you see a standing order you are interested in, act quickly before another driver accepts it. Reply to the standing order email we sent you regularly to request and lock it in!